[MPlayer-users] XCD support?

Chris Phillips chris at thirtythreeandathird.net
Thu Oct 17 00:26:02 CEST 2002

> Is there or will there be support for XCD's in MPlayer? This new format seems very
> cool and I would really like to be able to use it with MPlayer. Besides my troubles
> playing XCD's I really love MPlayer, fantastic work guys!

you're after support for a media format that doesn't even exist yet???

from http://xcd.sourceforge.net/ -

Status
XCD is currently in it's planning stage. Our 1st priority task is
finilizing a minimal specification that will be sufficient to play the
files, while beeing extensible, such that future versions of the
specifications won't break compatibility with players that support only
this minimal specifications.

chris
xxxx