[MPlayer-users] Re: [MPlayer-cygwin] XboxMediaPlayer false information spread on mplayerhq.hu

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Thu Oct 17 22:25:03 CEST 2002

There is NO reason to keep sending this to all of the mailing lists for mplayer USERS.  Please cease and desist at this time.  The information on their site is correct as it stands in my book.  IF things have changed SINCE they put that info up, then they have NOTHING to apologize for.

It's great that you are releasing the source AFTER several users of xvid and ffmpeg ASKED you to in email, makes the world know what you are really about.

/S. Smith
PS. -users group copied so you will know they are still trying to get under our skin on the mplayer groups.