[MPlayer-users] 2pass opts

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Oct 17 23:13:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 08:53:08PM +0200, Kim Minh Kaplan wrote:
> On this topic, what is the status on this: a few months ago, I was
> told that programers should only modify docs under DOCS/tech and that
> doc maintainers where in charge of user doc.  Has this changed?

Definitely!  Just go ahead and update the docs to your hearts content.
If you make mistakes, don't worry, I will tell you and clean them up.

At the moment we have three docs maintainers - Gabucino, Jonas and
myself, but Gabu has almost no net connection at the moment and I am
swamped in work and studies.  I have to pay my bills after all and try
to finish my studies some day..  So any kind of help is appreciated
(hint, hint to all of you reading this on mplayer-users).  Anyway, this
should be clarified, I'll bring the topic up on dev-eng one of these
days.

Diego