[MPlayer-users] NUV conversion to DivX.

GrandMasterLee masterlee at digitalroadkill.net
Fri Oct 18 09:55:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 01:57, GrandMasterLee wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 04:41, Attila Kinali wrote:
> > On 17 Oct 2002 00:18:44 -0500
> > GrandMasterLee <masterlee at digitalroadkill.net> wrote:
> >

> > Do that first:
> > > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>
> Well, I did that, but I must've missed it. I'll re-read and see.
I did some more poking around, and found the following link below:

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-July/018234.html

I don't seem to have it in my archives, but this did give me hope. Using
a 1 pass procedure seems to work ok so far, I'll post my procedure, if
anyone else cares.

Problem I'm having though is with 2 or 3 pass. I looked in
bugreports.html, but I didn't see anything related to nuv files or
nuppel , etc.