[MPlayer-users] nvidia and suse bug

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Fri Oct 18 23:06:01 CEST 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:59:47 +0200
Balatoni Denes <pnis at coder.hu> wrote:

> How about making an mplayer-lame-users list, which developers don't need to
> read - most questions can and probably will be answered by other users.
> To help those who don't want to read the doc for 30-1000 minutes, or don't
> even know how to read the doc, what is man, linux, a computer in general:)

Yes, we already have such a list, it's called mplayer-users :)
Most developer dont read this list, because of too much traffic.
But as there need to be a communication path between developers
and users, i forward important or interesting stuff to the developers.
And creating an other mailinglist is a bad idea, because allready
a lot of people have problems to send their mail to the right list.

		Attila Kinali

--
It must have been some unmarried fool that said "A child can ask questions
that a wise man cannot answer"; because, in any decent house, a brat that