[MPlayer-users] gmplayer problem

Steve Greenburg beethoven3322 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 19 03:10:02 CEST 2002

I just upgraded to Redhat 7.3, and I've found that gmplayer will not accept
options on the command-line related to audio plugins. This is pretty bad for
me, since my soundcard doesn't support 441kHz playback, and I have to use
the following line to get mplayer to play stuff back correctly:

mplayer file -aop list=resample:fout=48000

I'm not sure why gmplayer simply ignores this commandline option. If the
answer is documented on the manual pages _please_ tell me *where* to look;
I've already skimmed the manual pages several times, so telling me to "look
at the manual" will not be of much help . . .

-Nathan