[MPlayer-users] mplayer - fbdev

Jacek Rembisz jr178783 at zodiac.mimuw.edu.pl
Tue Oct 22 14:31:02 CEST 2002

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 01:34:53PM +0200, DeMoN - Pascal wrote:
> Hello, I have one problem. I have a video 320x200 and framebuffer
> 1024x768. When I use Mplayer, it shows this movie in windows 320x200.
> When I use -fs option, it is only centered. How can I watch it in full
> screen ?? I use -vo fbddev

-vo fbdev doesn't enable scaling automaticly when -fs
you have to force it by:

-vop scale=1024:-2 -fs

but it's  slow software scaling

you would like to try -vo fbdev:vidix if your graphic card support it
or if you have non-vesa framebuffer let mplayer to choose best graphic
mode from evailable fb.modes. RTFM.

Jacek