[MPlayer-users] Some problems with my DVD-drive

Green, Shaun Shaun.Green at msfc.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 24 17:32:02 CEST 2002

Thanks for the DMA info. Unfortunately, I've already installed Mandrake 9.0
on the hard drive that had Red Hat 8.0 on it. It seems better, because it
doesn't have all the Bluecurve mess, but it will take some time for me to
test and see if I can install Sawfish and Mplayer.

My stable MPlayer setup is still Red Hat 7.3 for now.

Shaun