[MPlayer-users] esd

Sébastien Person sebastien.person at insa-rouen.fr
Fri Oct 25 01:00:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've installed mplayer on my debian testing.
I usually used it under gnome. But I have to stop esd before used it.

I recently found the -ao sdl:esd option. But there is noise ... :(
My chipset audio is an
 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82C686 AC97 Audio
Controller (rev 50) on an Epox 8Kta3+. But I haven't those sorts of
problem anywhere else ...

So I would like to know if someone has had the same problem and if there
is a solution.

Thanks a lot.

PS : I'm not sure but I think that the problem happen just after I
recompile mplayer with libmp3lame support ...

--