[MPlayer-users] [bugreport] sig11: OSD w/o video output

GoTaR gotar at poczta.onet.pl
Sun Oct 27 09:51:02 CET 2002

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 19:30:03 Attila Kinali wrote:

>> Problem exist in CVS version for about one week.
> Read bugreports.html again, especialy the section about
> NEVER TRUNCATE THE OUTPUT OF MPLAYER!

The bug was _fully_ reproductable, so please don't be so formal. Anyway
there was _nothing_ abnormal, except for sig11 at the end.

> But i think your problem was fixed just 12h before you wrote your mail

To be more precisely, it was fixed 12h before I've bounced my mail
written 14 days ago. So the bug appeared ca 3 weeks ago.

--
GoTaR <gotar at priv0.onet.pl>		USA sux
PLD stuff at http://mops.uci.agh.edu.pl/~gotar/