[MPlayer-users] turning off 3dnow

cube cube at cubidou.net
Sun Oct 27 11:19:02 CET 2002

Le Sun, 27 Oct 2002 01:19:06 -0700 (PDT)
Dave a écrit :
> DOCS/bugreports.html] On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Arpi wrote:
>
> > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
> > DOCS/bugreports.html] Hi,

[...]
> > > What's the problem?  It seems that whatever is happening, it gets
> > > broken and fixed with alarming irregularity.
> >
> > the strange thing that these files didn't changed since half year...
> > did it ever compile for you?
>
> I've always had to use NetBSD's pkgsrc tree to compile mplayer.  I've
> never been able to get it to compile straight out of a tarball.

I have no problems here. I just add --with-extraincdir=/usr/pkg/include
and --with-extralibdir=/usr/pkg/lib to the configure command line so it
can find stuff like SDL, libpng and so which are installed from pkgsrc.

On NetBSD >= 1.6, of course.

cube

--
That's how I did it, Anton. I never saved anything
for the swim back.