[MPlayer-users] mplayer does not playing my files...

juju jit at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 28 13:57:02 CET 2002

I just installed a Peanut Linux and its working very well. But I tried
mplayer with various files (mpeg, svcd, divx5) and each time, I open the
file then press "play" the window become black for 1 seconds or so and then
the "play" is transformed in "stop" and nothing is played.

It is not a matter of sound card, because xmms play my mp3 correctly.

I tried with all available video option (xv, X11, png and null).

Anyone can help me ?