[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen doesn't work!

Pasi Kärkkäinen pasik at iki.fi
Mon Oct 28 20:04:01 CET 2002

[Please CC to me, I'm not on the list]

Hello!

I'm using mplayer from the CVS (up to date), and the fullscreen doesn't
work anymore. This started a couple of monts ago.

I'm using XFree86 4.2.1 (Debian unstable) on Geforce4 (Nvidia's drivers)
and the windowmanager is pwm.

When I press f to enter fullscreen, the whole window disappears. When I
press f again, the small non-fullscreen window comes back.

I'm using Xv driver with mplayer. If I use SDL output, fullscreen works
fine.

Any ideas? How to debug this?

- Pasi Kärkkäinen

[Please CC to me, I'm not on the list]