[MPlayer-users] mplayer does not playing my files...

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Mon Oct 28 20:24:02 CET 2002

Am Montag, 28. Oktober 2002 13.57 schrieb juju:
> I just installed a Peanut Linux and its working very well. But I
> tried mplayer with various files (mpeg, svcd, divx5) and each time, I
> open the file then press "play" the window become black for 1 seconds
> or so and then the "play" is transformed in "stop" and nothing is
> played.

<accent type="british">
Is this a joke?
</accent>

I really don't know. It does look like one in this particular context,
though. (If it isn't: No bad feelings ;-)

--
                     _ ___      http://www.p2501.ch/             / \
|/  /\   /\   /\  | \   |  |    christof at buergi.lugs.ch          \ /
|\ /--\ /  \ /  \ | /_  |  |    I'm breaking for DAUs, too!       x
                                Say NO to HTML in mail and news  / \