[MPlayer-users] ERROR

David Holm david at realityrift.com
Wed Oct 30 22:39:05 CET 2002

On Wednesday 30 October 2002 22.22, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,

> > I am getting an error mesage as follows when attempting to launch
> > mplayer
> >
> > "mplayer: relocation error: mplayer: undefined symbol: XineramaIsActive"
> >
> > Any suggestions...

Hello,
Why don't you try configuring mplayer with --disable-xinerama and recompile,
see if that helps to begin with.

> try xine
>

> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Ffs A'rpi, I thought you had dropped this elitism mentality on the users list
long ago, seems old habits die hard huh? If this was your best reply then why
even bothering replying?

//David Holm