[MPlayer-users] vesa output problem

XI xizard at enib.fr
Thu Oct 31 00:48:02 CET 2002

gabor wrote:

> create a complete bugreport ( read DOCS/bugreports.html )... compile
> with debug enabled etc... you'll find everything in bugreports.html
>
> bye,
> gabor

Sorry, I believed core dump information was sufficient.

I attach the log when I run mplayer in gdb.

Note that I have also tried -vo vesa:dga and -vo vesa:nodga: same result
Also note that the problem occurs with all files I have tested,
including those I had tested with my mandrake8.1 (see previous mails)

Thanks for help,
			Xavier