[MPlayer-users] mplayer, voodoo banshee and tdfxfb

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Thu Oct 31 10:48:02 CET 2002

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_ at __        watching Mark Zealey write the letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/10/30 19:39

> >  BTW, is there a possibility to do panscan support for -vo tdfxfb?
> A new version of my patch is in mplayer now under the -geometry option.

 Thanks a lot! :)

> what's
> panscan?

 From man mplayer ;)

  -panscan <0.0-1.0>
        Enables Pan & Scan functionality, i.e. in order to display a 16:9 movie on a
        4:3 display, the sides of the movie are cropped to get  a  4:3  image  which
        fits  the screen. This function works only with xv, xmga and xvidix drivers.
        The range controls how much of the image is cropped.

Regards,

Q. (forgive the sig monster... ;)
--
   __    __.--------------------------http://yacoob.dnsalias.net/cv.html---.__
  (oo)  |         A team effort is a lot of people doing what I say.          |