[MPlayer-users] DVD audio and subtitle problems

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Wed Sep 4 21:48:01 CEST 2002

Am Donnerstag, 29. August 2002 00.43 schrieb Arpi:
> try this patch, a bit old and was refused by me but it may help you
> out:

Does help, but doesn't completely solve the problem. For such an ugly
hack, this is not good enough to be left alive by me. ;-)

Well, I'll be off for my "won't touch a computer, no, no way" holidays
for the next two weeks. I'll look into the matter when I return.

--
                     _ ___      http://www.p2501.ch/             / \
|/  /\   /\   /\  | \   |  |    christof at buergi.lugs.ch          \ /
|\ /--\ /  \ /  \ | /_  |  |    I'm breaking for DAUs, too!       x
                                Say NO to HTML in mail and news  / \