[MPlayer-users] mplayer

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sun Sep 8 12:17:02 CEST 2002

On Sunday, 08 September 2002, Stan Jefferson wrote:
> Read the effing web page:
>
> http://mirrors.sctpc.com/dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
>
> You need the mplayer-skin-default-1.5-1.noarch.rpm package.

Or any other skin:
http://mirrors.sctpc.com/dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/noarch/

Please, people - read the f... fine webpage. I doesn't hurt and it helps
to cut down on questions already answered. And it says there right at the top:

Report package-related problems to me (dominik at rangers dot eu dot org).

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/