[MPlayer-users] pre7 - -gui is not working!

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Mon Sep 9 00:10:02 CEST 2002

Hi.

> I have just downloaded and compiled pre7 (in the exact same way I did for
> pre6) but mplayer -gui returns option unknown.  mplayer -gui works just fine
> for pre6.  What am I doing wrong?

Good God, it would be really nice if people actually took a look at the
mailing list archives. This question has been asked at least four times
in the last 48 hours.

The option was removed. Use "gmplayer" which will start with the GUI.
Remove "-gui" or "-nogui" from your config file.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)