[MPlayer-users] start gmplayer in windowed mode

Götz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Mon Sep 9 11:20:02 CEST 2002

Am Montag,  9. September 2002, 10:52:07 Uhr MET, schrieb Moritz Bunkus:
> > Could you please implement a setting to start gmplayer by default in
> > windowed mode?
> gmplayer does start in windowed mode for me. You probably have -fs
> somewhere in a config file - ~/.mplater/config or /etc/mplayer/config
> or whereever your system-wide configuration file resides.

Yes, I have fs=1 in my /etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf. I didn't know
gmplayer also reads that configuration file. But I'd really like to
have separate settings for mplayer and gmplayer. The fullscreen mode
of mplayer started from command line is ok for me, but the gui version
started from the menu should start in windowed mode. That would be
less confusing for the users.

--
   Götz Waschk <> master of computer science  <> University of Rostock
 http://wwwtec.informatik.uni-rostock.de/~waschk/waschk.asc for PGP key