[MPlayer-users] how to evaluate ripped dvd size

Chris Phillips chris at thirtythreeandathird.net
Tue Sep 10 22:10:02 CEST 2002

yeah i got it working, and it's great. make sure you define __UNIX__ and
use -lm with gcc, just compile the c files in one go to a single binary.
Would be nice to have some similar output available on a verbose mplayer
run. Arpi? please? Till this may or may not appear, vstrip seems to be a
pretty good alternative, although i don't quite get why i need to specify
a vob AND an ifo file to make it work, as i'm only after IFO information.
nevermind.