[MPlayer-users] dumpsub question

martin pavon martin_199ar at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Sep 11 05:01:02 CEST 2002

 --- "Sean R. Lynch" <seanl at chaosring.org> escribió: > On Tue, 2002-09-10
at 07:22, martin pavon wrote:
> > ii) With mencoder -vobsubout etc. It does a great job. The vobsub
> > subtitles
> > are fine, but I can't (or I don't know how) split the file to fit each
> cd;
>
> Also, see the recent archives from this list for a Python script I wrote
> to split the .idx files. It doesn't (yet) split the .sub file, but you
> could just copy the whole .sub file to each CD and use the .idx files
> produced by my script.
>
> --
> Sean R. Lynch KG6CVV  http://www.chaosring.org/~seanl/

Hi Sean !!!!

I tried your script, but it doesn't work; certainly it creates the idx
fine, but I can't get it works with the subs. No matter where the idx
begin, I allways obtain the subtitles from the first. Really it would be
very good if you could write a script that split the subs too.

Any way, thank you very much for your time.

Martin

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html