[MPlayer-users] how to really disable screenblanking.

Green, Shaun Shaun.Green at msfc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 11 18:25:01 CEST 2002

Alex,

Does this problem you're talking about relate to my problem?

I hooked up an external monitor to my laptop's Geforce 440 Go card. In Red
Hat 7.3 after about 5 minutes, suddenly the screen blanks out. The only way
to keep getting it back is to use the CRT/LCD keyboard function. It's VERY
aggravating, so I can only use my laptop screen for now under Linux. Of
course under Windoze it works fine ...

Shaun