[MPlayer-users] Recording TV stream

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Fri Sep 13 14:34:03 CEST 2002

please, in the future if you send a new mail don't create it as a
reply...because it confuses e-mail clients...

for example your mail was created as a reply to a message from petr
pajas more than 2 speakers......

because in petr pajas's mail there's a header field called:

and in your ( because it was created as a reply ):

thanks,
gabor