[MPlayer-users] svcd making from vob with mencvcd

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Mon Sep 16 16:34:02 CEST 2002

Once more, thank you. I have installed everything and tried several
possibilities. The result is very good with with SVCD, although slow.
With VCD the quality is lower, as must be.
Just a new little effort and I will be able to finish all this. When I
speak of quality, really I mean "video-quality" as I haven't been able
to create VCD's WITH sound. Is there something special with sound in
mpeg1/2. I tried before "mpeg2enc" and I had no probles. Now my question
is:   What I must do to include sound in VCD/SVCD format ?

Can you help me, please ?