[MPlayer-users] Status of TOOLS/subrip.c ?

Josef Wolf jw at raven.inka.de
Tue Sep 17 10:33:02 CEST 2002

Hallo!

Is subrip.c suppused to be already functional? I tried it and gocr
could not find any characters. Then I took a look with xv at the
temporary files which subrip gives to gocr. They had the correct
resolution, but and they were not empty, but blank (say, everything is
white)!

It looks to me that subrip.c uses the same routines that are used by
mencoder/mplayer, so I can see no reason why those files are blank.

Any Ideas? Maybe this is caused by just a broken/wrong pallette?

--
-- Josef Wolf -- jw at raven.inka.de --