[MPlayer-users] Status of TOOLS/subrip.c ?

Josef Wolf jw at raven.inka.de
Wed Sep 18 01:19:01 CEST 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 12:15:36AM +0200, Kim Minh Kaplan wrote:

> >   $ mencoder foo.vob -oac copy -ovc copy -o /dev/null -sid 0 \
> >      -vobsuboutid en -vobsuboutindex 0 -vobsubout foo
> You are missing "-ifo foo.ifo".  That's where the colour information
> comes from.

Hmmm, mencoder does not create any foo.ifo. And the .ifo which is
created by title_info does not make any difference...

> Also note that I had best results after applying the following to Jocr:

I think your change to gocr/jocr will be good as soon as it will
receive sane data. Currently, it receives garbage form subrip,
therefore I have not took a very close look at gocr yet...

--
-- Josef Wolf -- jw at raven.inka.de --