[MPlayer-users] We are looking for IT partnership. Please contact us a.s.a.p.

news at bluecom.com news at bluecom.com
Wed Sep 18 08:32:02 CEST 2002

Dear IT reseller and supplier,

We are on the lookout for new partners such as you. Whether you want to buy or sell, BlueCom Danmark A/S is worth closer acquaintance.

We have found you and your company through our Internet research, and hope to establish a fruitful cooperation with you in the future. However, we apologize if you are not the correct person to contact within your company, and kindly request that you forward this message to that person. Further, if this letter is of no interest to you and your company, please press the "unsubscribe" button.

Would you like the best prices on the market, plus 24-hour delivery and an incredible 30 days credit? Then you might like to become a reseller partner. Besides delivering at the very best prices, we offer Real-Time updated prices through the Internet.

We are able to offer the absolute best prices on the market because of our large-scale procurement of a small number of specific products. Our range includes products from IBM, Compaq and HP Options such as Notebooks, PCs and Monitors. We also offer PC parts such as RAM, CPUs, VGA cards, Motherboards, Wireless products, original Mobile Phones and accessories, Hard disks, DVD, CD-RW, TFT screens, from the following top companies: ASUS, ECS, ABIT, CREATIVE, INTEL, AMD, U.S. ROBOTICS, LG, PLEXTOR, BELKIN, BENQ, SAMSUNG, IBM SOFTWARE and others.

We are also on the on the lookout for new suppliers. BlueCom Danmark A/S keeps it suppliers constantly updated on products in demand; the specific volumes on request, and of course the target prices.

The easiest way to start cooperating with BlueCom Danmark A/S is through our user-friendly website. If any of the features we offer are of interest to your company, please click on the link and our cooperation has already begun.

Click here: http://www.bluecom.com/oem-pre.cfm
Click here: http://www.bluecom.com/scm/start.cfm?

BlueCom Danmark A/S is a worldwide IT-distributor of PC-systems and add-ons. Since the foundation in 1992 the company has enjoyed constant growth, and is always on the look out for new partners

As an added bonus we offer you and up-to-date channel IT News relevant to both resellers and suppliers. We produce a newsletter with articles covering the changes in our industry, new products, tariff rates and general trends in the IT-market. The newsletter also contains information about BlueCom Danmark A/S and the development of its business partners.

Click here: http://www.bluecom.com/rootfiles/it_news.cfm

Would you like more information about BlueCom Danmark A/S, please visit our homepage at www.bluecom.com or contact us via e-mail or telephone.

Thanks for your time. We look forward to hear from you.

Best regards
BlueCom Danmark A/S

PeterGarber                                                            Director of Sales

And

Charlotte E. Larsen
Purchasing Manager