[MPlayer-users] Status of TOOLS/subrip.c ?

Kim Minh Kaplan kmkaplan at selfoffice.com
Wed Sep 18 14:30:02 CEST 2002

Josef Wolf writes:

> As I wrote in my previous mail, the ifo which comes along with the
> .vob is ignored by mplayer/mencoder and subrip.

In the exemple you showed us you sure did not tell him to make use of
it.

> Is there any way to force a specific pallette directly in subrip?

Just add a palette: directive in your .IDX file.

> This way I could check whether the pallette is the real problem

It's even easier: just look if there is already a palette: directive
in your .IDX file.  If not then this is surely your problem.

But if you'd just give us all the info, like the full process you
follow, then we could easily help you.  Else I'll soon give up on you:
I'm getting fed up with this investigation stuff.

Kim Minh.