[MPlayer-users] seeking explanation of -1 and -2 in -vop scale

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Wed Sep 18 15:58:01 CEST 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 15:20, Chris Phillips wrote:

> it's a useful tool, but right now i'm writing a perl script that will
> automatically find and encode the main title on a dvd, without additional
> user information whatsoever. as and whan and if I get round to converting
> my console script to a GUI rectangle would definitely get a look in...

Sorry, I didn't realize this point. Anyway... In your specific
situation, I will look in detail at the script inside the directory
TOOLS with the name "mencvcd" for creating CVD/SVCD's. The author as
solved quite well the general problems for using it with an astonishing
simplicity. And, being quite simple, it is possible for people with a
certain knowledge on computers to modify it according with their
preferences. It is a clever script.
Good luck !