[MPlayer-users] Excessive output on terminal for RV30

Glyn Kennington glyn.kennington at hertford.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Sep 19 11:27:02 CEST 2002

MPlayer (CVS checked out at the weekend - mplayerhq.hu was down when I
tried again last night) will play realvideo files using the RV30 codec
fine, but on the terminal, I get a lot of output mixed in with the usual
progress information.  I've tracked this down to demux_real.c line 398:
		printf("\nTS: %08X (%04X) %02X %02X %02X%02X\n",timestamp,kf,s[0],s[1],s[2],s[3]);

(There appears to be a line printed for every frame played.)

Does all this output mean that my files are broken, or is this some
debug information?  If the second, should it be suppressed, and only
shown if I use the -v option?

Glyn

--
There are pavements on New Inn Hall Street.  Down both sides, in fact.