[MPlayer-users] Mplayer pre8 - subtitles

Daniel Smolik marvin at mydatex.cz
Thu Sep 19 22:31:01 CEST 2002

gabor wrote:
> try '-double' flag, and read the manpage
>
> bye,
> gabor

I have bettr explanation from my friend.

Mplayer 0.97 and 0.98 fails to display titles and osd correctly. Titles stay
on screen  and as screen changes pixels from titles are dragged around the
window depending on the scene played, (almost like it becomes part of
texture). With still and almost still scenes the problem is either not
visible or very mild, the more dynamic movie, the more damage occurs.
Observed on Dell C840 laptop with GeForce4Go (NVidia drivers 3123) and KT133a
based pc with Geforce2MX, same drivers. Mplayer set to use Xv output.

					Dan