[MPlayer-users] anoying popup, fullscreen, poor quality

CRaSHnBuRN crashnburn at mailbolt.com
Sun Sep 22 14:41:01 CEST 2002

hello,

when i load and play a movie in fullscreen using the gui, it displays it
in a small size (i have reported this some prereleases ago and it seems
to have been disregarded.

the new pre8 version keeps poping up something about performance. yes,
it's working correctly, but i don't want a little shake in the video
that happens while i'm compiling something to popup a message which bugs
me more than the video shake. it's really anoying, it reminds me of you
know what.

since, pre6 the mpegs have gotten with a poorer quality. this i believe,
may not be a bug, but nevertheless i can't find a way to fix it.

i hope i helped improving one of the best videoplayers ever. keep up the
good work. regards,

CRaSHnBuRN