[MPlayer-users] Sound+Video async with Mencoder

James Warden d_werdan at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 02:59:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

I had exactly the same problem some time ago with
avimerge (I encoded a DVD with transcode, also with a
constant bitrate). The avi files were ok before
merging but not after. I did a simple thing to fix it
: I moved the merged file from my linux partition to
windoze, rebooted my laptop and used VirtualDub. I
then made a direct copy of this file but let
VirtualDub readjust slightly the fps (it can detect
async between audio and video and recalculate a new
fps, in my case 25.003 instead of 25 fps).

James

>Hi,

>i have following problem:

>i have encoded 3 svcd-files with the 3-pass method to
DivX.[1]
>After it, i have merged the avi-files with
avimerge.[2]