[MPlayer-users] Using divx4.h rather than decore.h and encore2.h

Steven Ellis pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 23 07:26:01 CEST 2002

--- Steven Ellis <pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> DOCS/bugreports.html]
> Why does the source still require decore.h and
> encore2.h when most of this is now encapsulated in
> divx4.h?

Ok I have removed encore2.h and decore.h from my
include directories and have to modify the following
files to wotk with divx4.h

libmpcodecs/ve_divx4.c

This needs the same logic as vd_divx4.c to select the
correct include.

Hence to install XVID you now need to copy xvid.h and
divx4.h to /usr/local/include/

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

pinguellis at yahoo.co.uk