[MPlayer-users] w32codec package missing a file: tsd32.dll

kraml kraml at kraml.net
Thu Sep 26 04:25:02 CEST 2002

This DLL is required when playing clock.avi in win2k dir(c:/winnt/clock.avi most
probably, if you still have a windows installed on your hd:-)
When I play this file using MPlayer cvs20020925 + w32codec-0.9pre7.tar.bz2, it
crashes and reports that can't load tsd32.dll, required by tssoft32.acm. So I
cp /mnt/c/winnt/system32/tsd32.dll /usr/lib/win32, and mplayer plays clock.avi
fine, with sound.
Would you please add this file in the w32codec pacakage? Very much thanks