[MPlayer-users] DXR2 working, but only b/w

jasonrc at gomdoli.com jasonrc at gomdoli.com
Thu Sep 26 21:00:40 CEST 2002

If you want to, get the dvdplay program (and modules, etc...) from
dxr2.sourceforge.net

This project include drivers, firmware (for playing encrypted dvds
legally...in the US sense anyway), and software for playing dvds. It
does both on screen and TV output. If you can make your dxr2 work with
this setup, then your hardware should be fine...if not, you may need
look into your hardware/wiring for a problem.

jason