[MPlayer-users] DPMS failure

JC Wong catalyst at gmx.net
Fri Sep 27 08:41:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

MPlayer-0.90pre8 and current cvs version failed to 'Enable' back DPMS
after Quit or media playing completed.
I have to commented out line ' #define HAVE_XDPMS 1 ' in my config.h after
configure for MPlayer not to disable my DPMS.

Below is my System Info:

Distro - Debian Unstable (sid)
Kernel - 2.4.20-pre8
Libc - 2.2.5
XFree86 - Version 4.1.0.1
Gcc - 2.2.95.4
GNU ld version 2.13.90.0.4 20020814 Debian GNU/Linux
Nvidia: loading NVIDIA Linux x86 NVdriver Kernel Module  1.0-3123
-> cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 4
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) processor
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1200.048
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 2392.06

CaT.
--
JC Wong,Singapore   http://polaroids.webhop.org/~catalyst