[MPlayer-users] RTSP and Mplayer

Enrique J. Cillero kike at inad.es
Wed Apr 2 17:05:40 CEST 2003

Hi,

I got Mplayer working nicely....except when using RTSP libs from live.com.

Mplayer reports all the .mp4 streams an "not seekable" (even when all of them
are "hinted"). It also reports that famous screen saying that my computer is
too slow (which _NEVER_ happens playing files locally).

I use Darwin streaming server, MP4 files simple profile, 2 (and only 2)computers attached
to the same HUB, the one playing is a P4 1,5Ghz, 256 Mb RIMM, Nvidia Geforce 2 MX/400,
using libavcodec from latest ffmpeg CVS and Mplayer CVS from march 23rd.

Any help would be really appreciated.

PS: I already did a lot of RTFM ;)