[MPlayer-users] mplayer zoran zr36067 s-video out

rsnel at cube.dyndns.org rsnel at cube.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 2 21:55:14 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Massimo Crisantemo wrote:
> > What driver version do you use? You may want to try 0.9.4 (see
> > mjpeg.sf.net).
> not clear.... version of driver of what? zoran? the one in the kernel,
> why do i need to use others if the one supplied works correctly? IMHO
> if you mean MPlayer version.... let me check... 'MPlayer 0.90rc3-3.2'...
> ooops is it too old? do you suggest to download the newest and recompile
> it? (i'm using it in several machine and i'm not so clever to do a
> crosscompile or stuff like that, if i grab a new version i must
> recompile in every machine [in openmosix cluster] naaaaaaa. )
The standard driver in the kernel is very old, if you have problems with
it (you probably don't) you should try the 0.9.4 driver from mjpeg.sf.net.
Also mplayer 0.90rc3 is quite old. If you encounter problems, or bugs you
should try the latest version.

Greetings,

Rik.

--
Nothing is ever a total loss; it can always serve as a bad example.