[MPlayer-users] Some codec problems with mplayer0.90

Anthony Woodward yusiwen at netscape.net
Thu Apr 10 06:26:58 CEST 2003

Hi, everybody use MPlayer,

I got some problems! :(

I've downloaded the newesr release of Mplayer 0.90 and successfully
configure & make & install it.

But when I played QuickTime *.mov and Real *.rm file, it said that I got
the wrong input format!
I'm sure that I compile the MPLayer with realcodecs and quicktime
codecs, and when I finished configure it,
it said that it DID support those format.

What the hell is going on there!

Did I use the wrong codecs dll libs, or wrong way to compile it?

Can you tell me how to compile MPlayer with QT & Real suport rightly?

Thanks a lot!

Anthony Woodward

http://shopnow.netscape.com/