AW: [MPlayer-users] Re: any suggestion to have mplayer "always on", waiting for commands?

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Fri Apr 11 11:03:48 CEST 2003

it is all problematic..
when i use -loop 0 it loops but reinitializes mplayer on every loop with
ugly flashing - nothing i would want to have standing around in my living
room :(

another idea: would anybody know how i could make mplayer start and switch
to pause right away? i would have a still-picture then..

i also tried -fps 1 and -fps 0.1 but strangely mplayer then reacts with 0.1
fps to input commands as well.

/jc