[MPlayer-users] Feature Request: Keep window position when advancing

Benjamin J McMillan gtg051h at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 14 09:50:59 CEST 2003

This is my first post to this newsgroup and according to
the mplayerhq.hu website this is where I send feature requests,
so please flame me now if this isn't welcome.

I would like mplayer to keep it's position and (if possible)
other window settings (such as no decoration/tab, etc) when
advancing in the playlist, instead of moving itself to the
center. Priority is low of course - if it's hard to implement
then don't worry about it.

Thank you.

--
Benjamin Jasper McMillan | "Mind: a mysterious form of matter secreted
gtg051h at mail.gatech.edu  | by the brain. its chief activity consists in