[MPlayer-users] everlasting subtitle problem...

strapus at altern.org strapus at altern.org
Mon Apr 14 13:00:56 CEST 2003

      Strange problem viewing DVD-subtitle. When I try to view my full DVD there's actually no mistake, but when I start to play movie at a certain chapter, one time it'will work, one other it wont. I mean that with this command :
    #mplayer -dvd-device ./vobs/THE_BOURNE_IDENTITY/ dvd://1 -chapter 4 -sid 1
    no sub appears, neither on -chapter 2, but it does with -chapter 1 and 5 for example. Of course when no chapter is set (full movie) it seems to work...
      Add to this that it seems to be linked with this following error message :
    a52: error at resampling
    a52: CRC check failed!
    a52: error at resampling
    a52: CRC check failed!
    a52: error at resampling
    Too many video packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8271939 bytes).
    Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?
    For AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the -ni option.
    Which appears with or without a "-sid" option. So does anybody know somethings about this, thanks in advance
    Your Strapus.