[MPlayer-users] debian problem

Holger Paulsen paulsen at mobile.in-berlin.de
Mon Apr 14 18:35:02 CEST 2003

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 06:19:02PM +0400, Vladimir I. Umnov wrote:

> While making a deb from cvs version appears error message:

You are using debhelper to create your package?

>  dh_installchangelogs ChangeLog
>  dh_installchangelogs: Cannot specify an upstream changelog for a native debian package.
>  make: *** [binary-arch] ?????? 1

dh_installchangelogs does not detect a changelog file in the
sources. Hmm, in my not very new tarball there isn't such a
file. You might try tu invoke debhelper with the option
"--exclude=dh_installchangelogs". See debhelper(1) and
dh_installchangelogs(1) for details.

Good luck!

  Holger