[MPlayer-users] 2-pass problem, possible cause?

rbtq7ol02 at sneakemail.com rbtq7ol02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:51:56 CEST 2003

I tried doing a 1-pass encode of the file....  some of it ends up very badly
messed up.  I tried scanning through the original cut file again, there are
places around some of the cuts I did to remove commercials where the aspect
ratio changes suddenly, I'm guessing because avidemux didn't keep the aspect
ratio in the parts it had to recode.  I took the aspect ratio out of the
script I use to record, I'll see if that makes a difference in the future,
and will either try to create an edit list or cut only on keyframes so that I
can cut the other files I already have.