[MPlayer-users] Question about .ifo and .vro files on a Hitachi dvd-ram camcorder

Rendell John Navarro pqixnecleus at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 05:31:16 CEST 2003

yeah man, i got one too! and i need to know how to separate teh vro files in
able to edit them!
ok, i usually don't answer to these things, and your post is nearly half a
year old, but heres what i did:

i connected the dvdcam to my computer (i had to buy a extra periphiral from
comp usa, i think 4pin or somthing to usb)

then transfered the vro file onto my desktop

and renamed it mpg, mpeg or avi

hope i helped, i need help too,
RJ

p.s you can only get 1 scene for some reason, no other scenes