[MPlayer-users] Truemotion 2x codec in mplayer on Linux?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 17 00:08:57 CEST 2003

mplayer could load mfc42.dll as native dll like its done with the QT
ones...

> forget it, it's static linked with m$ c++ libs and calls their
> internal
> hidden shit directly...
> no way to emulate windows so deep, even with wine...

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.