[MPlayer-users] Truemotion 2x codec in mplayer on Linux?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 17 02:24:37 CEST 2003

if I put mfc42.dll in /usr/lib/win32, will it be loaded now ?
could you point me to a sample video ?

if this doesnt work I could at least try under cygwin, after all I have
upgraded  QT to 6.1
and it still functions. (I dont have /usr/lib/win32 at all)

> do you remember how qt loading works? quicktime.qtx is patched to
> hell in
> memory after loading to get it running somehow.
> it took a whole year to implement.
>
> anyway feel free to try :)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.